View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 06:02 PM   #9
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Thanks guys for all the prayers and info. Me and Hubby have been feeding them every two hours and they are keeping warm now. also been giving the smaller one a drop of Nutri-drops every feeding just a small drop that I rub on the gums. and giving the bigger girl one drop 2 x a day. I just weighed them the girl is 13 3/4 and the boy is 12 3/4 that was the first time they have been weighed and it was right after they both ate and went potty. is that a good weight for 3 weeks old pups? they just turned 3 weeks today. I am so in love with them already if they make it and I pray that they do, its going to be a sad day when they go back home. The Breeder who took the other two in is keeping one because she used her stud for the mating and shes buying the other one, both females. I think the lady who owns them is keeping one and that leaves one. I dont know if she has this other one already sold or what, but Im sure gonna ask her. They was hungry when they got here, she said she already feed the bigger one before she got here but not the smaller weak one, Now I would of feed the weakest one first. so anyways the little girl is a big and drinks hers streaight down I have to pull it out to burp her and boy does she get mad lol. The little boy was very hungry he ate good too, finished off each feeding good for me so far. she told me she said I know Im bad but I dont pee them every time. eeek. I told her thats a must. well Im just happy to help them and I cant help but fall in love with those little sweet faces. will share pictures later. I dont want to handle them to much.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!