Old 08-01-2005, 12:24 PM   #7
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis' Mom
For anyone interested...
http://www.stopwizardofclaws.com/
Wow - Earlier when I was posting against her... I didn't bother to search because I knew they were bad news - but THIS is CURRENT and NEW and someone is finally doing something about that Evil woman !!

When I see The Hunte Corp. I get a sick feeling - they are the LARGEST Mill in the country. Wiz of CLAWS buys puppies - JACKS up the price like a Pet Store - and resells those poor babies. The shame is other BROKERS do this also...she's not the only one. Which is why we see so many sick puppies. If they slap her down - maybe the next guy won't be so quick to purchase a Mill Puppy. These people make me sick.

Please know - when we see these internet sites with MULTIPLE breeds...and usually the puppies look scared to death ...chances are they are buying their puppies from mills ...just like Pet Stores and this nasty Wizard of Claws woman.

Great LINK - Thank you ...it did my heart good to see this ... people like her have a 'special' place waiting for them - she can be with her buddies of The Hunte Corp. and all the rest of the evil Animal Abusers in the world.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!