View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 12:30 PM   #9
oopsmyhalofello
Just Pawz
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobysmom328 View Post
Hi all,

I was looking for a yorkie for next year around this time, but I had a sudden urge to go to Pet Land in Des Moines, it just happened to be their grand opening, and I came home a with a little girl, Kylie. She's soo sweet, and loud! I never knew how loud such a little dog can be! The breeder the store got her from was local in Iowa. I have her whole pedigree and her spay was included in the price. It turns out I have plenty of time in the next two weeks to stop home during the work day, and my schedule is allowing me to take time to stop over the lunch hour this semester. We've started her on a schedule. If anyone has any good advice (i've looked around the site quite a bit, but more could always help!) please share!!!

I'll try to figure out how to post some pics!
Welcome to YT, congratulations on your new baby i'm sure your super excited. I would love to see some pictures of Kylie

Do not think that the posters telling you that she is from a puppymill or Backyard breeder are being mean spirited. They are just trying to educate you so that in the future you aren't mislead by the lies pet stores tell again. And, maybe you will have the opportunity for someone to learn from you and not buy from a pet store in the future.

oopsmyhalofello is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!