View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 06:58 AM   #6
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLeanne27x View Post
I can buy a crate for him to sleep in my bedroom thats not a problem but i cant leave him at all at the moment without going nuts, so i feel if i let him in with me night times its gonna make the situation worst cause he will never get use to being left alone. I am a stay at home mum so i am home most of time anyway but there are days i need to go shopping etc and cant take him with me and i dont want to upset my neighbours with him barking all day or night. So do you think as he gets older and more settled in with us that his barking with stop?
that's hard to say.. all i know is that they are pack animals.. they do things with their "family" so his sleeping alone is very unnatural to him.. he feels isolated... Layla has been next to me in her crate since we got her almost two years ago.. when she was little she had a hard time when i would leave her at the house alone and now that she is older she doenst' care... it sounds like whether you put him next to you at night or not.. he is stil upset when you leave... which is normal.. but i'd at least give him some peace of mind when he sleep and then maybe the both fo you can get a much needed night of rest. it's worth a shot.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!