View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 06:06 AM   #1
xLeanne27x
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Clock Idea's to stop night time barking.

I've had my new baby boy Ronnie for 3 days now and on the 1st night he was great but the last two have been a nightmare, i've hardly had any sleep because he constantly barks all night. I leave him in the kitchen with a night light beside his bed and a t-shirt smelling of me beside him. Hes got food, water and lots of toys but the minute i leave him to go to sleep he barks all night and i dont know what else to do. I want to start as i mean to go and not run to him every time he whimpers as i dont want him to get use to that but on the other hand i dont want him upset in the kitchen on his own. I leave the radio on quietly so he thinks people are around but he knows its not me. I had him on my bed yesterday afternoon whilst i was trying to catch up on some sleep and he was an angel, he even went to sleep with me but thats something else i dont want him use to, maybe once hes potty trained but not now as i have a new cream carpet in my bedroom! I love him to bits and dont want to have to sell him on because he barks too much but on the other hand i cant go on with no sleep every night and my neighbours will go mad if it continues. Will he get out of it, if i ignore him? Any other idea's are really welcome xx
xLeanne27x is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!