View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 06:38 PM   #11
SladesMommy
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

With Slade I've only gone on one little wknd trip since I've had him and he went with me. However, I did have a friend in town one wknd and we were going to be partying and I knew I really didn't want to worry about Slade during that wknd and making enough time for him too, so he went to stay with my best friend who he adores and she adores him just as much. She is one of the two ppl in this world I trust with my babies.

With my pit bull I only trust ONE person with her and that is my mom! Usually Laney goes with me, the only time she hasn't was when I went on the wknd trip (and took Slade), she stayed at home with mom then.

In March, I will be going to Idaho for a whole week and neither of my babies can go (well they CAN, but I don't want to stress either one of them with flying and I'm going to see a friend, and I'm not so sure he can have pets where he lives, and I can't afford hotel on top of plane tix), so Slade is going to stay with his "auntie Krystal" and Laney is staying at home with my mom.

When I move away from her I don't even want to think about what I'll do with them on vacations then.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!