View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 06:25 PM   #102
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2BabyNatalie View Post
Evidently not.... she sent me a very formal, completely "unemotional" notice that she would be excercising her rights within her contract, of purchasing Charisma back from the current owner....

And.... advised me that next time, I'd stay out of situatuions like these if I ask for a signed statement that any dog I'm interested in purchasing, is not governed by a "First Right Of Refusal" clause, etc. etc.

And I said simply.... as I'll say here...... I will stay out of situations like these if next time.... I just KEEP MY BIG MOUTH SHUT!!!!!!!
I know you're disapointed. But Deana most likely would have eventually found out that the dog had been rehomed at some point...even if it was months or a year down the line. It makes me think of the Ellen "Iggy" situation where she gave the dog away even though she was obligated to give the dog back to rescue. And even though Iggy had been in his home for however long, the rescue still took him back and the new family was heartbroken. Honestly is always the best policy, even if it ends up in disapointment.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!