View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 03:10 PM   #6
Dina_Nichole
I Love My Munchkins!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie'smom View Post
Oh my goodness they are so cute. I just new they would be. Now I need to decide on the fabric I want to use. I have to tell you I am really liking the ones Pia has on. I have never ordered from them and Sophie is so long I will probably have to do a special order. I also like for them to be long on her legs. Any tips on how to measure. Thanks

Hey Tanya, you will love the fabric that Pia has on. It's kind of stretchy and cuter in person. I say go with it..... Everything we have from Rena is custom made. None of my babies fit into the chart she uses, so don't feel bad when you have to give measurements. I suggest emailing her if this is your first time ordering with her. She's always very helpful. She will tell you exactly what you need to measure. I never had an issue with legs being too short but I did have an issue with them being too long for Pia. However, this was not Rena's fault. Pia is extrememly short and after my first order it was never an issue again. I think you will really like the pataloons. I can't wait to see pictures.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!