View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 12:50 PM   #1
Tissy
YT Addict

Default Still too soon, but.....

Hello all. I have not been on other than to respond to your very kind support offered in the thread about my sweet Delilah. However, last night and today, I have been able to enjoy the pics, funny stories, videos of all your furbabies. I have shed a few tears but have also been able to smile and even laugh a few times.

Anyway, the purpose for my post...I will be looking for a precious baby to love and cherish. It is still too soon at this point. I do not want to feel as though I am trying to replace Delilah....she can not be replaced. So, if anyone knows of a reputable breeder in my area please let me know. I am not looking for a show quality dog....just a baby to love....but I am looking for a healthy baby. And if I had a choice, I would like a baby that would be between 5 and 7 lbs. As much as I love tiny Delilah, I have learned tiny is not always the way to go if you want to ensure good health.

I am willing to travel to south TN and west AL for my baby. I know people ship them but I would be so worried about the tiny thing all alone and scared on a plane.

Please pick your baby up right now and hug and kiss them for me....you never know when it will be the last time.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!