Thread: Bad Morning
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 06:02 AM   #1
bkessler
Mommy's Little Angel
Donating Member

Cry Bad Morning

I am having such a crummy morning and its only 10:00 am... I have been having problems with my knees for years.. Last April I had knee surgery on one of them and the past year my other knee has been acting up.. I've been in PT and trying EVERYTHING.. My Dr. suggested I get an MRI because my therapist thinks i have a tear in the cartilage... Anyway, I wake up at 7:00 this morning to get the trst done so I can have the films when i go to the Dr. this afternoon.. Well, guess what.. My insurance company didn't approve the MRI so I am basically screwed.. I can hardly walk and whats worse, my dr. will be on vacation until the last week in august so even if i need surgery, i wont be able to have it done because I go back to work the beginning of september... I am so frustrated and I feel like crying.. I can't go up steps without pain.. Its getting worse.. I feel bad, i yelled at my dr., at my insurance company, and even at my mom.. I just get so moody when i am angry... I think my mom is coming over my apartment to take me shopping so maybe i will feel a little better.. Sorry for ranting, i just needed to get stuff off my chest
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!