View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 05:42 AM   #14
seh0422
YT Addict

I just did my shots the other day and everything went just fine. I did my cats annual and gave both of the little ones there 3rd booster, I am in school working on my degree to be a vet tech so I have to it anyway and I have done a good job the seceret is to be fast and rub the skin really good before. both of my took it like champs. Plus at my vets the vet assistents do the shot and they dont know what they are doing both of my babies squiled when she started when they gave the shots when I did it they just squiled but I was already done. They both have had good checks by the vet and Princess already has her rabies and first 2 vaccs at the vets but money was tight and my vet is crazy if she thinks I am going to pay a double vet vist of $35. plus the vaccs just to give 2 babie there booster that take less than 5 mins to give. Plus Its more stress for me to take Princess and Koda to the vet for them they freek out asoon as we get there. So its beter on everyone plus saves a little money in the long run. But for Koda's last set of booster shots next month I am going to take him in to get it done since he needs to get his rabies. But I wouldnt do this if I didnt already know what I was doing.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!