View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 02:42 PM   #3
CSRE
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thank you so much, I was really going crazy. Yes she was tested from liver (they did a whole panel) and kidney problems and they all came out fine, I felt really bad cause I had to insist with my vet to get the exams done, he said that taking the blood sample was going to stress her out cause it had to be taken from the jugular and that it would hurt… I was lost, the last thing I want is to hurt her, so I went to another vet and he took the sample in 2 seconds, he also did stool and pee samples, everything was perfect. I could sleep again at night! I still wanted to do some x-rays to rule out any other problems, but I decided to wait, maybe I was being paranoid.

I am giving her the egg shell supplement (I prepare it as I read here) I also got the missing link for her but its still on its way here.

I would love to consult your nutritionist, is it possible by mail? The price seems very fair but my English (as you can see) is not the best, I am afraid I could miss some important info by phone…

I will buy the white fish today, I really hope she likes it, she was a picky eater when she arrived but now she would eat me if she could lol, for example now she is obsessed with paper, she will eat books, newspaper, toilet paper, any paper! And she actually swallows it! Ggggrrrrrr, she makes me so angry running after her to take it out of her mouth, and when I finally catch her she just swallows it and gives me the triumphant look! ahhhhhhhh she is wiser than I sometimes ha,ha,ha

She also bites some of our wood furniture, I am always scared she will get a splinter stuck on her throat…I am watching her all day

Thanks a lot for your advice, ill start the new diet tomorrow. Please let me know about the nutritionist
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!