View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 01:14 PM   #10
TLC
Slave to My Rug-Rats
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanders' mom View Post
Hi, thanks so very much, just writing about her having LP and needing surgery brings me to tears. I know it has to be done but oooh my gosh, she is such a cuddly bug and I don't want her to be in pain from the surgery, I've read other peoples recoveries and my heart gets squished. I'm trying to work my way to the fact that she needs the surgery, everything will be ok, at this moment it still seems scarry. The orthopedic surgeon said its good to have it done between 10 months to a yr. Jazzie is 9 months already.
Thanks again, she may not be the winner but at least we tried and your support is encouraging. Thanks.
Roxy had LP surgery, we had many ups and downs with it, I have posed all about it here on YT just do a search and you can read about it.

But on the PLUS side, Roxy is such a different girl. I thought she was ok then, her only symptoms were that she did this 'skip' thing when she walked, which I always thought was just cute, until I found out that was LP We waitied a few months to have her surgery, but when I made the appt. it was b/c she started to limp quite often

Anyway, what I am trying to say is that it will be ok, and if you think she is good now, oh boy, just wait until her legs are fixed, that's when you will realize...'hey, she really did need that surgery'
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!