View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 12:50 PM   #1
luckylady
Living My Yorkie Dream
Donating Member

Thumbs up Lucky & Lexie get haircuts: Thank you tpaxton23

I wanted to thank you

I was reading thru the thread about hair matting problems when dressing yorkies just yesterday and came across the pictures you posted of your beautiful yorkies & their haricuts. I had just made an appointment for my babies to get groomed, so I also took the liberty of printing the pictures out and gave them to our groomer. Now Lucky, my little male I knew would look fine as we have had his hair cut short before. But Lexie has always had the longer hair, so though I was ready for a little change for her, I wasn't quite so sure if I would like it. But I loved your dogs' cuts alot so I thought I'd give it a try. Attached are a before and after picture of each; Lucky first and then Lexie. I think they are beautiful!
LOVE IT, LOVE IT!
Attached Thumbnails
Lucky & Lexie get haircuts: Thank you tpaxton23-11-16-lucky-3-days-before-3rd-b-day.jpg   Lucky & Lexie get haircuts: Thank you tpaxton23-1-10-lucky-his-new-haircut.jpg   Lucky & Lexie get haircuts: Thank you tpaxton23-lexie-early-august.jpg   Lucky & Lexie get haircuts: Thank you tpaxton23-1-10-lexie-her-hair-cut.jpg  
luckylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!