Thread: doggie panties
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 12:48 PM   #7
yorkieusa
Crazy about Kacee!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyj View Post
Haven't seen any disposable puppy diapers, but imagine they won't stay on any better than the panties. The panties fit her, have elastic and velcro so they are tight, but in a minute or two, off them come. I have tried preemie huggies, too, and they are way too bulky for her, way too wide between her legs. I tried trimming one down and may try that again.

Kozanna doesn't know what correction or praise is just yet. Intense potty training is out at this point. I can't pick her up and put her on a pee pad or anything like that. She is too afraid. She needs more time just to relax in her new home. Can't correct her when she doesn't understand love and praise yet. I can't let her run around with my Bichons because she will pee and poo everywhere. Without protection, she will have to stay in the kitchen or in her crate. She has plenty of room in the kitchen to run and play, but I would like for her to be loose with my Bichons to learn the ways of the household. Kozanna doesn't give any warning that she is going to pee or poo, she just does it. I would imagine that comes from living in a tiny cage all of her 9 months of life. Since she lived in her own pee and poo all her life, I doubt if she has any feelings about staying clean. That may change or it may not. I hope so, but for now, I need another plan.
I see what you mean. She's very cute, by the way. These are what Drs FosterSmith have. They are for doggies under 4 pds. Good luck with her. I'm glad she has a nice home now.

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produc...7&pcatid=15227
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!