Thread: doggie panties
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 06:06 AM   #1
ladyj
No Longer a Member

Rose doggie panties

Need some ideas please. My little rescue Chihuahua, Kozanna, is doing fine, but has no potty manners, of course. She weighs not quite 4 pounds. I got her some panties and they fit her OK, but won't stay on. They slide right off! She is pretty slick with short hair and although the panties fit her, they don't have anything to keep them in place. Her hips aren't any bigger than the rest of her. Any suggestions? I've thought about trying to make her some panties out of a sock. I have a pattern for making a sweater out of a sock, but not panties. Might use a tube sock and use the toe to cover her bottom and cut holes for all 4 legs and turn the top down for a crew neck. She doesn't need any opening for her tail (she doesn't have a tail) and she needs complete bottom coverage for peepee and poopoo. If she gets scared, she might poopoo as well as pee. She's curled up on the couch right now, wrapped in her blanket and snuggled down in a big, soft throw. She got a snazzy new pink sweater for Christmas and some new toys.
Attached Thumbnails
doggie panties-tn_img_0964.jpg   doggie panties-tn_img_0953.jpg  
ladyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!