View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 01:29 AM   #1
Matthias
Currently Suspended!

Question Bemidji, MN: Yorkie Convention? Anyone Know?

About 2-3 years ago I Googled something about Yorkies. I live in N. Minnesota and a search came up about a Yorkie Convention. At the time it said it was at the State park there. The park is located on the north side of Lake Bemidji. I didn't go then, but wished I had.

When I went to look to see if they were going to have another one, the park staff didn't know what I was talking about when I asked about it. I also couldn't find anything on Google anymore. When I called around asking several sources: vets, pet stores, park & groomers, no one knew or heard of what I was talking about.

Has anyone here ever hear of a Yorkie Convention at the State park on the north side of Lake Bemidji? (don't know why the word "convention" comes to mind, but it may have been a "gathering" or something similar)

It may have been only a one-time thing; don't know. Anyway, if anyone has heard of such a gathering, please reply and disclose any info you may have heard of or know about in regards to this. I have some babies I think would love to see more of their own kind! I keep my little ones away from big dogs.

Thanks,

Matthias
Matthias is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!