View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 06:18 PM   #12
loki12004
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquinn View Post
If this is the one off of 33 road I wouldn't get him. I went to look at him today and he has had several injuries from bark collars, and has not yet been neutered. He seems to have problems marking things, and I would say he is definitly not in the standard. I think he seems like a nice dog, but I wouldn't pay what they are asking. They should not be rewarded for their neglect of him.
Yes that is the one, off 33 RD. After I went and talked to her and was thinking of getting him, partly after I realized he had the injuries. ( I felt bad for him and wanted to see the poor little guy in a loving and safe envirnment). Then she said to me, well I want more money for him, another person offered more then we agreed on. I was not happy, but decided not to pay what she wanted. I went back their around 10:00 today. The other lady was supposed to go at 11:00 or so. Was that you aquinn? If it was I am glad you didn't get him. I hope she ends up having to give him away for being so cruel to that little guy and for being so greedy.
loki12004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!