View Single Post
Old 07-31-2005, 05:00 PM   #8
Esme's Mommy
Esme's My Princess
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconsMomma
I know this should go into the for sale area but I had to put it some where where it will be noticed. I am not too happy about the situation with this puppy and I am hoping that some one is interested. She is a precious little girl. I have not seen pics since this lady got the pup. I guess she got it for her granddaughter who is some where around the age of 2 or 3 years. And is now getting rid of the pup because she is too hyper for the granddaughter. She says that her pup is a yorkie/chi mix but Preslee and Lida Rose are all yorkie so I am not to sure if hers is a mix or not. They came from the same litter. She will not get any more than 5 pounds full grown. With the personality that Preslee and Lida have I am pretty sure that that little one has a great personality also.

If anyone is interested please get ahold of me. You can PM me here or email me at: reconsmomma@gmail.com

Thanks ahead of time
Oh gosh, I am so dissapointed that this woman doesn't live in Florida! This would be the perfect playmate for Esme!!!! I hope this puppy finds a great home!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!