View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 02:26 PM   #1
juliaw04
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Country/John Deere wedding theme HELP!!

I am designing the flowers for two of my friends' weddings. One is going for a country western theme...haybales, rope, barbed wire, horses, the whole bit and the other is a John Deere theme...yellow and green everywhere!

I thought I would post on here and see if any of you had either of these as your wedding theme or if any of you have any ideas or suggestions for me.

Here's some pictures of what I'm thinking for the John Deere wedding...

1) The bride's bouquet- Either yellow spider mums or yellow gerbera daisies, solidago, leucadendron, yellow roses, and daisy poms that look like little sunflowers. The stems would be wrapped in yellow or green ribbon. The maid of honors bouquet will be very similar, just smaller.
2) The bridesmaid bouquets- Either all yellow gerbera daisies, all white gerbera daisies or a combo of the two colors. The stem would be wrapped in yellow with green accents.
3) Corsages/boutineers- The picture is what the bouts would look like except the gerbera would be a bright yellow. Corsages would be similar with 2 gerberas.
4) Table centerpieces- Jars wrapped with stems and tied with raffia. Arrangements would be similar flowers to what is in bridal bouquets. The tables would have white table cloth with a green ribbon or runner down center of table. The arrangment would sit on that with small John Deere toys scattered around.

Please let me know what you think...good or bad! I can take it The brides are letting me do whatever I want so all help is appreciated!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dazzle.jpg (69.6 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg no_00120-hand-tied-bow-view-orange-yellow-gerbera-daisy.jpg (4.6 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg untitled3.jpg (116.0 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg untitled2.jpg (26.6 KB, 21 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!