View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 09:49 AM   #8
Bonnie's Mom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley V View Post
Just some background info. I'm 20 years old and graduated HS in June of '06. I started at a community college in August of '06, but got married in Nov '06. Because of the lack of funds, I, as well as my hubby, had to drop out for awhile. Well, tomorrow is our first day back and I'm nervous. I'm not so much nervous about school itself as much as my work load. I HAVE to work full time and I'm taking 16 credits. On top of that I'm married (which all you married women know, that's a full time job and a half) and I have my two crazy pups. As of right now, I have a 3.0 GPA. Hopefully I didn't overdo it with the class load and I can maintain or raise it. Wish me luck!!!
GOOD LUCK to you! I'm very impressed that you realize the importance of going back to school. Stick with it...as hard as it is now, it would just be harder later. You can do it, and probably better than before because now you are more mature.

My son graduated HS in June of '06 also. He went to UTI in Orlando and finishes up this month. He has told us that when he comes home he wants to go to the local technical college here then transfer to Clemson to get a degree in engineering. Now if we had even dared suggested that when he graduated HS he would have told us NO WAY, but now that he has matured and realizes how important it is, he is ready to do it!

Again GOOD LUCK and Congratulations on making a wise choice! I know you can do it!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!