View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 05:33 AM   #1
loki12004
Yorkie Yakker

Default Should I buy him

Hi I am new to the board and have a question.

I heard though a friend that someone has a Yorkie they need to rehome. I asked why they needed to rehome him and they said that he barked to much and he did not seem to want to potty train for them so they want to rehome him. They are asking for about a 1/4 of what they paid for him. I love Yorkies but I am very nervous about being able to potty train him. I am also not sure how to discourage the barking. He is AKC registered and she has all his shots up to date. He was at the vet last week and got a clean bill of health. The house is nice and clean and he seems happy. He is 7 months old. I am a single mom with a calm teenage high functioning special needs child. I work during the day while my son is at school.

My son and I went to the house to see the dog and he came up to me and sat right on my lap. and seemed to like my son also. I am not sure what to do, she says if we feel he is not the right fit for us she will take him back. I am supposed to call her tomorrow and let her know if we are interested or not. Also we have no other pets at this time.

Rose
loki12004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!