View Single Post
Old 07-31-2005, 03:17 PM   #15
iheartyorkies
Boppin' Bo!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispersmom2
V, wouldn't it be great if we could use that beautiful pic as a fund raiser or just awareness raiser about the plight of these poor babies? I would buy a hundred cards or note papers right off the bat!! That pic is such a reminder of what can happen..when someone opens their hearts to our creatures without a voice..Anybody got any ideas about how to use that pic if Precious' parents would allow it??
Rini, you took the thoughts right out of my head!!! lol! I was going to suggest to Villette the possibility of Precious' mom letting her post those pix on Millbusters.com. The thought that anyone could let a living thing get in that condition is beyond criminal! That first pic just breaks my heart!!! I was wondering if a vet would have any way of checking to see how many litters she has had. And look at her today! What an incredible blessing to see her healthy and loved!! She'd make an awesome poster child for Millbusters website!! Pictures speak louder than words. Rini, great idea. If we could put pix of her before and after on index cards to hand out with the Millbusters addy that would get a lot of attention. What do you think Villette? BTW, thank you so much for sharing that, even though it was tough to look at the first pic. Send your wonderful friend my best wishes and lots of puppy kisses from Bo!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!