View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 12:58 PM   #1
Breny
My Tiny Treasures
Donating Member

Default What would you do???

I've been going to the same vet for years. He's young, and has been very good with what I've needed him for. He's done good for my babies so far.

What I don't like is having to talk with him. He intimidates me, cuts me off, and I have the feeling he thinks he is higher up than women. And doesn't really "listen" to me as far as my breeding goes.

Well I work at a staffing agency and actually have an employee working in his office, who, surprise, wants to quit because he's so difficult to work with. her complaints? he cuts you off and talks down to her. Hhmm? Also an EX employee of his visited my office today because she couldn't take it there anymore and she said she quit (because of him) and she's looking for a job.

I actually hate going sometimes. But I still go because I do breed and he's the only vet I know that offers round the clock care. I can page him after hours. (althought the last time I needed him he never called me back which ended up being an emergency and I had to drive an hour a way and pay a HUGE vet energency bill) Although he apologised and gave me a free service on my next visit cuz he said he felt bad.

Like I said - he's a GREAT vet - just not good with people.

So I'm contiplating looking for a new vet. would you? so far I'm not finding any who offers after hours. This is a MUST for me. They also have to be small breed breeder knowledgable. So I'm kinda stuck!

Oh and theres NO WAY I'm gonna talk to him about this LOL

Breny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!