View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 08:56 AM   #4
nikkinack
YT 1000 Club Member

I think my lily is very well behaved her only problem is the whole potty thing. I do not leave her alone very often. I am lucky to have a job where she can come. As far a exercise I am a nanny so she plays with the kids I watch all day long and we have play time every night for an hour, in the summer we go to the dog park and have play dates. I think taking her out in public helped her to be socialized. I take her to the pet store and to the park, to peoples houses when I visit so she is very comfortable in strange environments, I also just enroled her in obedience classes which we will start soon. I do not leave her for more than 5 hours at a time with out being let out of her kennel and played with by someone, I feel so guilty when I have to leave her. Also I introduced her to children early so she realizes she needs to be gentil (planing to have children in future). I do not really do what most people would call punish her if she does something wrong I tell her no in a stern voice and redirect her, she is sensitive so it is all she needed.
nikkinack is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!