View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 07:44 AM   #1
battyboop
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default about to go save a yorkie from a kill shelter in tx, wish me luck

So I found out that this adorable little guy (pic attached) named Moochy is at a kill shelter in a town near me (I'm in Houston). He's young, doesn't say age, purebreed with papers, and I guess the story is his owners surrendered him because they tried to shove him in a crate and scared him and he bit them. I don't understand some people, of course if you scare a young dog to death and shove them in a crate while scared there is a high chance they will bite you.

I have been looking for a new friend for my Momoko so I am going down there to meet him today and if he is a sweet little boy like I am sure he is then I am going to rescue and adopt him. The shelter assures me he is a good dog and the circumstances of the bite were totally the owners fault. Maybe someone should punish them and shove them in a cage too...

anyways wish me luck and if for someone reason I cant adopt this boy I will post all the info on here later and hope someone else will.
Attached Thumbnails
about to go save a yorkie from a kill shelter in tx, wish me luck-tx672.9945126-1-x.jpg  
battyboop is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!