View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 06:27 AM   #1
Beabble
YT 2000 Club Member

Default What Kind Of Food

Hello everyone, I was wondering what kind of food you all feed your yorkie babies? Maggy May is 8 weeks and a few days old. When we first got her we just ran to the store and got purina puppy chow (I know, not a good brand of food) it's what we have to feed our white boxer boy cause he has allergies realy bad and we had tried SOOO MANY of the other dogs foods and he still ad realy bad reactions. I even done the BARF diet for him but tat wasn't working out well either. So, for the past 5 1/2 years, I've kept him on purina dog chow cause it's the ONLY thing he doesn't react to. Anyhow, when we got Maggy and Gibbs, I just grabbed a bag of purina puppy chow until I could read up on the breed and find a good food for them. With everything Maggy has been through though, our vet doesn't want me to switch her food right now, he doesn't want any digestive upset going on while she's still trying to get good and strong. So, for the moment, I'll leave her on the purina until our vet gives us the go ahead to change her food (and I'll do it slowly.) She's doing good on the purina but I also know it's to big for her. Any suggestions on a good food that would be the right size for her? Thanks in advance.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!