View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 12:46 AM   #9
Jaya and Jenna
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by katcarasella View Post
I know my YT family will understand The grandaughters were over yesterday, and everyone in my family knows my RULE about not picking up my furbabies!
Well, my daughter and I are chatting away, I instinctly look around for Maggie & Bailey and don't see them and the house is too quiet!! I run into the sunroom, where & usually hang out. I couldn't believe it The 7 yr old grandaughter put both my furbabies' topknots in tight braids The first thing out of my grandaughters mouth is "Gramma I didn't pick them up, they were just laying there." After I regained my composure and took out the braids, I made a New Rule, Don't touch the dogs, and nobody goes in the sunroom without Gramma!!

Thanks for listening to me vent!!
Kathy
hahahaha poor babies!!! I know EXACTLY how you feel!!!!! I have three nieces, aged 9, 6, and 3 who have never had any interaction with pets or pups before meeting my Jaya and Jenna. I sweat bullets every single time they come over ...my poor babies run away from them everytime and hide under things! I have to gather all three of them and try to be nice and explain to them that after five minutes of them my furbabies need "space" and that they cannot keep trying to pick them up!! That three year old is a little terror (cute, adorable, angelic but she terrorizes my dogs!!)...imagine walking into the room and having this angel standing at the puppy gate of their playpen watching them sleep, and the second i turn my back she rattles the gate and frightens my babies!!

i love and adore my nieces... but jeeeeeez.... i find it so difficult to outright say "no dont touch the pups!" ..... they are just too little to be handled so roughly.... i never realized i'd be so protective of them but i am...they are like my babies!
Jaya and Jenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!