View Single Post
Old 07-31-2005, 08:53 AM   #14
TANYATINYTOTS2
Yorkie Yakker

Default doggie food

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesscruz
i went to petsmart today to get coco dog food and i have been giving him biljac but i wanted something more natural. so i found one! it is called "authority" harvest baked. it says it has "no" white rice or corn,no by products,no artificial flavors or colors no rendered fat,and no artificial preservatives! me and the manager there(he really knew his stuff and was so nice and patient) spent about 1 hour comparing foods, nutro,biljac, royal canine, etc...and found that this one had the best ingredients.the first ingredient is chicken, then whole ground wheat,chicken meal,whole ground barley,canola oil (source of vitamin e for coat and skin),carrots,salmon,dried egg product,spinach,tomatoes,broccoli,cranberries,natu ral flavor,chicory root extract,flaxseed,minerals,vitamins,choline chloride,glucosamine hydrocholide,chondroitin sulfate,and carntine. have any of you tried this? i'm so excited that i finally found something with the ingredients i want. and without all the junk! it is kinda pricey but i think it's worth it for my coco!
Jessica

anything with wheat you dont want !!! if your talking about dry food solid gold it the best for doggies or chicken soup is good

i feed all doggies this and i throw in eukanuba small bites too not the best food but ok

and for wet food i have found that neaura is the best wet food all natural chicken with brown rice super food comes in puppy and adult all flavors i like the chicken with brown rice the best

tanya
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!