View Single Post
Old 02-17-2005, 02:21 PM   #8
schatzie
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddie
It's amazing, this world of technology we live in. I think collectively, the members here have more knowledge than any single vet could possibly know about our Yorkies. The members of course, make any community, and we've been fortunate to have very knowledgable Yorkie owners that are willing to go out of their way to help everyone that has a question or concern. When YorkieTalk first started, we were happy when we have 5 posts in a DAY!
Isn't that amazing? Only 5 posts and now look! I can hardly keep up with all of them, ha ha I personally do NOT belong to any other forums, never have. But Yorkie Talk is addicting. The people all here share the same bond of love to their Yorkie(s) and all of us continue to learn more and more about the Yorkie Breed. Heck, my house chores suffer because I am on this site way too much, LOL And, I find I am bringing my paperwork upstairs with me next to the computer so I can do paperwork inbetween posts. It's just an awesome site!!

Can you imagine if it was possible to get all the members in one meeting place (road trip) and take a picture? (group shot) How great would that be with hundreds and hundreds of Yorkies all on one picture? Spectacular indeed!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!