View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 03:58 PM   #6
katcarasella
BANNED FOR STEALING YORKIETALK CONTENT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiegirl_101 View Post
Not meaning to offend you or anything i am just wondering why you do not want your grandchildren fussing with your babies as she is obviously old enough to know to be gentle. No doubt when you set this rule she was told it was because she could hurt them very easily. Therefore she obeyed you (cause she did not want them to be hurt) and instead found a seemingly harmless way to spend time with your babies. I do not think she mean any harm and since your dogs just layed there the entire time i don't think that they minded either. I posted this simply because i do not know why you are so upset and also, only about 10 years ago i was that age and wanting to be around animals every single minute and i still do
No offense taken, I should have explained! They've been raised with Rottweilers and are used to bigger dogs. The 5 yr old GD is a door slammer, and broke their cats back legs last summer. I just don't want any accidents!
I also know that if my dogs could've gotten away, they would have! They were shaking like leaves when I rescued them.
katcarasella is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!