Thread: Griffonshire
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 08:10 AM   #8
maxs_momma
Living life with yorkies!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiesmiles View Post
Well the gal, I adopted my 2 yorkies from - she had a new baby & was overwhelmed at the time & Roxy was too jealous - then got a brussels griffon this spring for her now 4 yr old daughter. She told me one reason she got the brussels griffon was because he would be bigger and sturdier than a yorkie, so what your niece was told about size may not be true. Also, brussels griffon can vary a lot more in colors than yorkies - I think. What does your niece know about this pup's parents?

Ok well i called her to find out and this is what she was told that the mommy was a 8 pound brussels griffon and her daddy was a 4pound yorkie but that is just what she was told because the breeder didn't have the parents of course and she said that the woman only had 2 left when she got there her puppy and then another one that she said looked way different said the other one was brownish red with short hair. She gave 650 for this dog i hope the part about it being sturdier is true because she is only 14 and not gentle with animals not that her age has anything to do with it she has just always been rougher with animals than most people (that is why i don't let her hold my babies without supervision)
maxs_momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!