Thread: Lexie is Home
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 11:01 PM   #1
sierrareef
Yorkie Talker

Default Lexie is Home

I just wanted to let everyone know that my wife and I have Lexie home and she's doing wonderful! We braved the Sierra storm twice and were fortunate to get over Donner Pass each time before I-80 was shutdown. Our drive was long but uneventful.

Lexie was everything we had hoped she would be. Full of life and very, very charming. She also came more trained than we expected - she obeys better than any other pup I've ever had and was much more acclimated to her crate than we had expected.

To Natalie - thank you so much for the wonderful girl you've sent. It's clear that this was a pup lavished with love. And thank you also Tigger/Debbie. All the wonderful things you've said about Natalie have been reinforced by our time spent with Lexie.

Right now we're exhausted. I've got work to do to take pictures of Lexie when she's awake and not wagging her 100 mile-an-hour tail and bouncing everywhere, otherwise she'll be a blur in all the pictures. Give me time, I'll get them taken and posted someday.

Thanks everyone for your support during the first part of our Yorkie journey. We are very, very happy
sierrareef is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!