View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 09:16 PM   #6
cariblonde
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oopsmyhalofello View Post
The waterproof fabric that is all the rave in the cloth diaper world for babies is called PUL (Polyurethane laminate (or "PUL") is generally a Polyester interlock knit fabric that has been laminated to a thin film of Polyurethane. This laminated fabric is useful as a wind and/or water barrier in the construction of fluid-splash protecting garments, shower curtains, outerwear clothing, cloth nappies / diapers and cloth menstrual pads.) As far as I know the only place it can be bought right now is online, unless that has changed recently. You can get it in some really cute prints and it is a nice fabric.. really nice. I have bought it in "diaper cuts" from work at home Mom's, so it is possible to buy some smaller pieces so your not wasting money on many different prints or colors.. if you were making them to sell you would of course want larger amounts. If you have any questions about where to get it or anything just let me know
WOW yo really know your stuff
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!