View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 07:37 PM   #12
sadiesamie
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvLucy View Post
The vet changed my babies' food because Lucy developed hot spots, was biting her front paws, and scratching.

I was feeding her Flint River Products natural baked kibble. The vet put them on Science Diet D/D. (potato and venison)

They HATE it. The pieces are huge and hard and they look absolutely disgusted when they eat it.

What can I feed them that will help with Lucy's allergies, taste good, and Rebel can have, too? I was feeding them Royal Canin Y28, but no one on YT seems to have a very good opinion of it and I want to give them something healthy.

I'm at a loss - everything I read suggests something different
omg- this food IS awful. My dogs couldn't even eat it they swallowed it WHOLE. One day i decided to bite down on a piece. Well no wonder they were swallowing it whole... dang food was so HARD they couldn't chew it if they wanted to. THey loved it though. It was coated junk. it would leave slimey goo on their food dishes. I now feed wellness and i also now wet their food and even warm it in the micro. THEY GO CRAZY when it's time to feed them! It's so funny. It's a lot more work to do this instead of just reaching in the food container to put out dry food but my girls love it. And after all, it's all about my girls. :-) lol !!!
sadiesamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!