View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 05:31 PM   #1
Graleyne
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Embarassed My new most embarrassing moment

OMG I have a sinus infection. I am really sick and in a lot of pain. I absolutely did not feel like cooking so we went out to eat. It was one of those family buffet type restaraunts (- you know the ones that are classier that McDonald's but definitely less classy than Olive Garden lol).

Anyway....

The sinus medicine I took made me reeeeaaalllly sleepy. I was trying to eat and carry on a conversation with Mike and the kids, but it was HARD staying focused.

I excused myself to the bathroom thinking I could splash some cold water on my face and take a minute and maybe I'd feel better. While I was in there I decided I needed to tinkle. Now anyone who knows me will be SHOCKED at this next part because I am extremely neurotic about germs in public bathrooms and would never ever sit on a public toilet. However, I didn't seem to care much tonight.

About 30 minutes passed and I still hadn't made it back to the table so Mike sent my 13 yr old daughter in to check on me.

Ladies (and gentlemen), I had FALLEN ASLEEP in a public restroom on a public toilet!!!!

I am never ever going to hear the end of this one.

On the bright side, I don't hurt right now - or if I do I don't know it or care! LOL
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!