View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 02:24 PM   #4
Buddy-licious
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy in Waco View Post
Maybe you can call your alarm company for suggestions? Are the alarm signs visible on the outside of your house? Maybe you can have them raise the level of the motion detector to above his height?

We had a home invasion about 4 years ago, and that was long before we got Gizmo. The police said our house was chosen because we didnt have an alarm system and most of the other houses on our block did. They said that even a sign in the yard is a deterent.

We have an alarm system now, but only set it when we are away. When we are away and Gizmo is home alone, we confine him to an area of the house with no motion detectors.

I would think the alarm company would have some good suggestions.

That is scary.
Wow, a home invasion ....that is sooooo scary!!!
I do have alarm signs all around the outside of our house which I hope would help. We also have security video cameras on the exterior of our house ....they are not currently working but a burglar would not know that!!!!
I think I will call our security company to see what my options are to "juice" up our current system. I really want the motion detector to work without detecting Buddy.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!