View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 04:45 PM   #13
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Trixie~Belle*
Thanks. Actually I dont see pom in her at all! I have a pom too, and she's full bred.. lol so I dont see anything. they actually told me she is only called Yorkie-pom cause her Mom's mom had pom in her somewhat and so its in her line somehow.. but her Mom was mostly yorkie and her Dad was full-bred Yorkie, so that's why shes so much yorkie! lol

On the groomers.. the lady I got her from always done it at the house. Not professional or anything but she always did it, and Trixie is very *shy* and that's why she never took her out or whatever. She still shakes and so forth when i take her outside! Right now I have reg. scissors I can try with ?? I just hate to mess her up though.. cause I have NO clue how to do this! Maybe I should just wait..
Here in case you missed it - I went and edited my post to add this link - I don't know how much it helps - http://www.ytca.org/grooming_clips1.html

IF you want to just trim her up - you can use reg sizzors - I have a wiggler in Cheri so I try to use the round tips - but since she's 4 years old...she may know how to be a lady and not a WWF wrestler like Cheri is

This is my main things I do -
Top 1/3 of ears
Pluck inside the ear ( I get someone else to do this)
Sanitary cut on tummy
Shave a LITTLE on their butt
Shape feet and trim under them
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!