View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 06:18 AM   #3
Buddy-licious
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogli View Post
Is the volume of his pee and doodies normal? If so, I might not give as much thought to this whole thing.

He could be going under the bed? That's always a fun place. Maybe try closing doors to other rooms in the house, or restricting him to one room until you narrow it down.

Mogli had this guilty as sin look, sometimes he got that look when he had an upset tummy ... he just knew messing in the house was bad ... but puking or sick tummy was so sad ... couldn't be mad at him!

Could also be some type of separation anxiety? He's still pretty young ... Other animals present to bully up on him?

A few thoughts off the top ...

Thanks for your thoughts. I trained him to not go upstairs where all the bedrooms are so he never goes to that area. However, it crossed my mind that he might be feeling guilty for going up the stairs so I have started closing all the bedroom doors in the event he has been going up there.

I don't think he is sick because he quickly recovers from this "guilty look" after I return. (only after some TLC) NOTE: Every time I leave and return he is bouncing off the walls when I return EXCEPT when I return from carpool each morning. This is the ONLY time he acts this way.

As for separation anxiety, he has never had an issue with this.

We have no other pets so no bully is around to bother him.

Thank you for helping me work through this. I truly think he is potting somewhere but I cannot figure out where. I have hardwood floors on the entire first floor but I also have area rugs everywhere so it is hard to cover every inch searching for wet spots.
Thanks again for your thoughts!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!