View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 02:25 PM   #1
jbarile
Tilly & Sami
Donating Member

Controversy ..with Doris Day animal action

Ok I can see there is a problem here... and I believe there is a controversy with this Doris Day animal action.. in Regards to All you good breeders!!
and I do mean good!! Unfortunately there are more BAD breeders..
AKA ("Puppymill breeders" )Than good!! and puppymill breeders outweigh the Good! This is what millbusters and other organizations are all about shutting down puppymills !! fur trade etc.. Good breeders more than likely fall under this statute! I do respect your right to be against the doris day animal action, And I believe you all hate puppymills as much as the next!. But my Issue is directed at CC's post
That this a bad bill?? posted in the thread (please sign the Doris Day animal action) which I feel was a very selfish reason to say it has nothing to do with Puppymills when Indeed it does! she clearly was not thinking about the contents of this Bill only that it will effect her! and I posted the FACTS underneath her post "That her statement Is False" along with the link so she can become educated with that bill! I commend all others that had choose to ignore the thread without prejudice there were 63 views and only 7 signature's! And My Apology If I have offended anyone with my views or opinions
jbarile is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!