View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 01:33 PM   #11
Latuya
YT 3000 Club Member

Our pom was a climber. She used blimb the backyard gate all the time. I woud see her in the front and wonder how in the world did she get there. So I put back i the back yard and stood in the front trying to catch her in the act. I though she was digging under the fence.

I heard scratching and notice that is was coming from the gate. So I just waited and sure enough there she was. I see her 4 lbs body at the top and junp onto the trash cans. I cound not believe it. She would use teh 2 X 4s on the inner part of the gate for footing. so my husband had to carve wood panels on the inside so that she didn't have access to the 2 x 4's. She also had no problems climbing baby gate either. They were no problem for her. But then I got rid of the wired one and got a first years safety gate. insted of the wire it has two, clear double-thick panels. So that put a end to that. That's what I have now for Gus. Gus is also a climber. I caught him climbing my dresser,,, using the handles for footing to get to his favorte ball that I took away becuase he kept using my new comforter to clen it. That little brat!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!