View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 08:47 PM   #3
Suzy
2 Pups=Double Trouble!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchgirl View Post
Ok, I'm nosey....who did you support?

I watched those results with great interest myself.
I would love to discuss it with you, but that's probably something I probably shouldn't be revealing on here...which is why I kept my post general and about the experience

It's fun, Iowa and the Des Moines area becomes the focus of the country...for like 1 week every four years! It's funny to me how Iowa has been portrayed by the candidates...it seems that everyone thinks it's so rural-which it is in some of the state, but there is a city & metro area in Des Moines. We do have electricity and indoor plumbing, and malls, nice restaurants, and art, people! Give it a chance...I had to when I first moved here!

Also, it is NOT the polar ice cap it's been rumored to be...it seems everyone's really exaggerating the weather conditions here-yes, it was cold the past few days, and I feel for the campaign volunteers that have been walking door to door...but it IS January, and that means winter! Get some mittens and a nice warm coat, and you'll be fine!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!