View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 08:45 PM   #1
splannon
Yorkie Talker

Default Name for New Male Puppy

Hello, I am new to this site as well as being new to owning a Yorkie. My sister and I orignally bought this puppy for my father for Christmas since he recently lost his in a divorce, but unfortunately he doesn't want to train another by himself. I debated for quite a while on whether I should keep him or sell him b/c I didn't want to leave him home alone all day while at work. I found a retired woman to take him but when it finally came down to setting a time to hand him over, I just broke down and couldn't do it. So here I am with my new puppy in my lap reading this site, anxious to see how my little guy's colors are going to change and all that good stuff you guys post on here. My only dilemma is deciding on a name for him. I have quite a list and have narrowed it down but I am not sure if I have found just the perfect one yet. If anyone can please help me think of any other cute male names that will fit him I would be delighted. This little guy needs a name! Here is a list of what I have accumulated so far. I think I like JoJo but might want something better.

JoJo
Iggy
Diggy
Toby
Oscar
Brody

Thanks for your help! I hope to become a regular on this site...really enjoying it so far!

p.s. I know pictures help so much but when I try to post, it tells me the file is too big. It is past my bed time so I will try again tomorrow from my computer at work. Thanks again! I look forward to any responses.

-Shannon

Last edited by splannon; 01-03-2008 at 08:49 PM.
splannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!