View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 08:20 PM   #94
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjflintstone View Post
I just thought that I would end the guessing going on about what Natalie sold to OP, so I called Natalie and asked her. The dog he purchased was a beautiful girl who will be in the 6 lb range, since the OP wanted a bigger dog. The dog she sold him is out of champion lines and yes he did get full breeding rights. No he did not pay even close to 3000.00. She sent me a pic but I have not learned how to post pics yet, but she is beautiful. I am jealous I would love to have her.
Its good to know that the dog is not as tiny as we all thought since it is being sold with full breeding rights.

To the OP - be safe on your trip tomorrow. While I may not agree with some of Natalie's breeding practices, she does have some beautiful dogs. I know you must be so excited to be getting your baby. I hope this puppy helps to lift your wife's spirits so that she can recover and overcome her cancer. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your new baby
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!