View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 10:11 AM   #7
tw4sw
YT Addict

Default Monkey Yorkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett
Oh wow - You now officially have a Monkey-Yorkie and life will never be the same cause you can't gate her off ...she WILL do it again.

I have one of those EXTRA high gates - and one day when I was out Cheri climbed over it and followed my hubby out the door - he had to CATCH her before she hit the street - he's sick and can't walk 10 feet without almost passing out. Needless to say - I got a phonecall saying to get my butt home ....

Lucky he DID catch her but it was still a scare - We had NO idea she could get up and over it either - Chanel NEVER did that

Oh yes, I know what you are talking about because I have a "monkey yorkie" too. Muffin has learned to climb out of the mesh sided playpen as well. I put her in it to do something for a minute and next thing I know I hear yelping. I go back and there she is hanging from the side by her paws about to jump over.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!