View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 01:04 PM   #1
T Doll
Mocha's Mommy
Donating Member

Question Switched to NV raw & have some questions

I just started Mocha on Nature's Variety Raw Medallions today and he LOVED it! He licked the whole bowl clean and kept coming back and hoping there would be more in there lol. Anyways, I have a few questions that I'm sure will make me seem like a total newb According to the NV website, I should be feeding Mocha 1.7oz daily. Since each medallion is 1oz, how would I feed 1.7oz? Do I cut it up after it's been thawed and then throw out the rest of the medallion? What's the best way to do this? My next question is, when you thaw the pieces overnight, do you put them in a container/ziplock bag/etc.? I used a ziplock bag last night, but I don't want to be using a new bag every day. Is there an easier way? I was also wondering if I could feed him both frozen and freeze dried raw daily? I bring him to work with me and freeze dried would be a lot easier to give him while I'm at work. So would it be ok to feed him frozen at home and then freeze dried at work? I was really excited about going raw, but it's also made me sooo nervous, I hope I'm doing everything right
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!