View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 09:27 AM   #63
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

HI!

Im BAAACCCKKK!!! All went well. I flew NWA to NM from NH and back. No problems with the dogs at all. The airline didnt even look at the bag! which kind of stinks cuz I paid for it and now I wish I didnt! On the flight there the flight attendants (on both legs of the flight) wouldn't let me touch the bag at all, had to stay under the seat at all times, even when we were stuck on the runway for an hour and they were barking they wouldnt let me even put the bag on my lap!

The flight home was better though, first leg they stayed in the bag, second leg the I had 8 mins to get from one plane to the other and when I got on I asked the flight attendant for ice chips bc I had no time to get into the bathroom to let the dogs drink or just stretch out and she told me "no dog flies in a bag on MY flight!" so she told me I could take them out and let them sit on the seat for the whole flight! That was GREAT!

So all in all, it was pleasant for the most part. Easy to take 2 furbutts on NWA. Thank goodness!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!