View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 08:22 AM   #9
Yorksmama
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katys mom View Post
The credit really goes to my DH. He worked with her a lot. SHe really wanted to be outside with him and he was always working on his project truck in the garage. Every time she broke the rule she was not allowed back out with him for the rest of the day. She didn't like that and learned quickly what she needed to do to stay out there with him. (She loves her Daddy). ( I should mention her Daddy was determined he wasn't going to like a small dog in the early days)
It sounds like Katy knows her limits and boundries very well. That's great that she can be out there with your husband like that too! It sure is something how they can melt anyone's heart. I didn't grow up having any dogs and wasn't planning on having any dogs in my future. My husband was out once and saw a Yorkshire Terrier and said, "That is the type of dog that I want to get someday!" Well 4 years ago on Valentine's Day he brought home not one, but two Yorkshire Terriers(sisters) for ME! Well, they won me over immediately and I cannot immagine life without them!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!