View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 08:30 AM   #9
Saragp
YT Addict

I LOVE THIS STROLLER. Over the 4th I went to New Orleans and brought my little Chi, Abby. I was able to cart her around every airport and I gate checked it at every location. When I got off the plane, there it was! Recently we had a power outage and decided to take 3 of the dogs to the hotel with us. We put them all in (it holds up to 33 lbs) and it was so convenient.

Be prepared though that when you take your baby out in this, you will get stopped by so many people because it is the cutest thing in the world.

My hubby thought I was crazy when I bought it, but when we were in New Orleans and we were able to shop with it we could put all our purchases in the basket underneath. That made him happy. We ate on patios @ restaurants and Abby just sat on the other side of the gate. A pub actually let us in as long as she stayed in the stroller.

The manufacturer is actually coming out with a 3 wheeler sometime this August or September. I already want to upgrade. Here is the link: http://www.dogmacatma.com/at3-stroller-p-1103.html

BUY this stroller! Its AWESOME!!
Saragp is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!