View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 09:14 PM   #1
LouisLove
YT Addict

Default Sick as a dog, any help?

Today was my first day of class -an intense sixteen day, yes, DAY, class course on communication 9 college, 3 creds. Of course I am excited about my class ( my prof looks and acts just like Whoppi Goldberg whom I love), and as always when I am excited about something challenging I get darn sick.

What the heck?! My eyes are in a sprint race with my nose and I want to sneeze but can't and when I do, fluid gushed from my nose and eyes (sorry for the TMI) I have 15 days to go 5 chapters to read by tomorrow (done... kinda) 3 speeches to prepare for, and everything else that a normal person is required to do. I am so mad/sad/frustrated. Plus I feel horrible about my Pee-pooh (another sick nick-name Louis has, it's a long story) He seems bored, or sad or something, and I haven't slept well since before christmas ahhhhhhhhhh! I can't see. Please tell me I am not alone, or maybe someone somewhere over the rainbow has a miracle working recipe, besides nyquil/dayquil?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!